Bring your identification to vote
It's simple! One piece of identification showing your name & qualifying Toronto address is needed when you go to vote.
Some examples of types of acceptable identification showing name & Toronto address:
- Ontario issued photo card, driver’s licence or motor vehicle permit (vehicle portion).
- Cancelled personalized cheque, credit card or bank account statement.
- Ontario health card (photo card, showing name and address)
- Utility bill for hydro, telephone or cable TV, water, gas or a bill from a public utilities commission.
- Cheque stub, T4 statement or pay receipt issued by an employer.
- Statement of direct deposit for Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support Program.
- Property tax assessment, income tax assessment notice, Child Tax Benefit statement.
- Mortgage statement, lease or rental agreement.
For a full list of identification options and to find out where you can vote on Election Day October 24 visit: myvote.toronto.ca